February 6th's Thought of the Day, Love Yourself
February 6th's thought of the day is about self love. This follows a similar theme to the last few days. These inspirational thoughts by Peter B. Giblett are intended to assist each reader in a programme of self-improvement.
- Make sure you Love Yourself
- Some resources about Loving Yourself
- Relevant Information from This Series:
Make sure you Love Yourself
In creating the last entry in this series, February 5th's Thought of the Day - Forgive Yourself, and Thought for February 4th - Believe in Yourself you may have noticed that there was one missing element, which must be rectified here in talking about loving yourself.
All too many people do not achieve the most they possibly can because they do not have positive feelings about themselves. Now is the time to turn that around; now is the time to take the decision to love yourself, and furthermore to do this unconditionally (in the same way that a mother loves her her child).
This starts by a simple thought "happy being me". I take this opportunity to borrow from a local clothing boutique - part of their belief is "we are all about feeling good, living a happy life and sharing this good feeling with others" their thought is very powerful and it should be at the heart of how you should feel about yourself.
And for all the men in the audience, I can already hear you saying that this is not for me, not manly enough - but whether you are male or female these words are important. Loving yourself is all about building an inner strength and ultimately this is the ingredient in building an inner strength.
Sit down and think about the good qualities that you have - furthermore write them down, no matter how large or small these are and you might surprise yourself how many good qualities that you have. Perhaps you ought to award yourself an award of self pride.
Some resources about Loving Yourself
- * Abundance Tapestry - Love Yourself, Love Your Life
* How To Love Yourself First
* How To Love Yourself
* The Love Yourself Project
Relevant Information from This Series:
- * February 5th's Thought of the Day - Forgive Yourself
* Thought for February 4th - Believe in Yourself
* Thought for the Day: January 31st - Develop Yourself
* January 24th Thought - I am More than I Was and will be More than I Am
* Thought for January 21st - Continuous Improvement
* Thought for January 19th - Learn from Your Mistakes
* Thought of the Day: January 5th - Enhance Knowledge
* Thought of the Day: January 1st - Positive Change